In the latest issue of Indie Author Magazine, discover how newsletter promotions can help you enhance your sales and career growth. But marketing isn’t just about one method, and this month’s issue offers other unique ways of connecting with readers and succeeding. Whether you’re a new or seasoned author, you’re bound to learn something new.
Here are three key articles featured in this issue:
– Promo Newsletters for the Marketing Novice: Guest Author Paul Austin Ardoin explains how to achieve success
– Fight the Promo FOMO: Promo Newsletter Options for Every Indie Author
– Pixel Perfect: How Nearly Invisible Data Collection Tools Can Boost Your Author Business
In addition, meet Chrishaun Keller-Hanna, who has created unique merch to expand the world of her books beyond the pages and is building a loyal fanbase. You’ll get ideas for your own success and learn how to “go wide” in your endeavors.
Also included in this issue:
– ★ Indie Annie ★ offers advice to a new author releasing their first book
– Tips for author readings to help your work shine
– Writing outside the law with the vigilante justice subgenre
– Martelle’s Motivation: The paradox of perfection
– Bringing children and books into the world
– 10 Tips for BookTube
– Prosperity starts with promotion
– Steve Higgs on the role images should play in your Facebook ads