The Science of Metadata, Mastering Website SEO, Demystifying BISAC Codes and Conquering Keywords
Unlock the power of metadata and discover new ways to optimize your author website in this month’s issue of Indie Author Magazine. As the world of indie publishing continues to evolve, we delve into the tools and strategies that can help you connect with readers and boost your sales.
Dive into these key articles:
✓ Mastering Amazon Attribution, the Tool that Changes the Ads Game for Authors
✓ Data Driven: Optimize Your Author Website with Google Analytics 4
✓ The Key to Discoverability: How Your Book’s Keywords Connect You with Readers
In our exclusive interview, join us as we explore the literary world of Sci-Fi/Fantasy Author Ben Wolf, who is not only conquering dragons but also the literary world.
Also in this issue:
– Editor’s Letter: A New View on Metadata
– Corner the Market: Spend Money to Make Money from Steve Higgs
– Keeping Things PG: A Guide to ‘Clean,’ or Sweet, Romance
– Dear Indie Annie: Juggling in Jersey City
– Martelle’s Motivation: Therapeutic Isolation
– How Therapeutic Journaling Preserves the Healing Power of Words for Authors
– Prosperity: From Metadata to Mega Sales
– The Beginner Author’s Guide to BISAC Codes
– Ten Tips: Website SEO
Whether you’re a new author or a seasoned veteran, this issue is packed with insights and advice to help you navigate the indie publishing landscape.