Indie Author Magazine
When Writing Means Business
It all started in a castle in Scotland.
Once upon a time, two writers from Texas attended a conference in Edinburgh. Chelle’s background in Travel and Technology paired with Alice’s background in Fine Art and Creative Design.
The mission of Indie Author Magazine is to inform, educate, and inspire authors at every stage of their careers.
Our vision is to be the trusted industry leader for reliable resources and information for indie authors by providing unbiased, well-researched, and articulate content in a timely manner, in the most engaging format possible.
Our Core Values
- We value individual definitions of success and the spirit of entrepreneurship.
- We value diversity in people in every way.
- We value openness, honesty, integrity, and transparency.
- We value stewardship of money and fair pay for our team.
- We value passionate debate and diversity of thought.
- We strive to minimize our negative impact on the environment.
- We value accountability in ourselves, to one another, to our readership, and our stakeholders.
- We value service and support by giving generously and for the right reasons.
IAM is a project of Athenia Creative Services, LLC, a privately held Nevada Corporation.