First drafts are the toughest part of the process. They’re rough, they’re messy, and they’re necessary – because you can’t edit a blank page.
So how do you keep going when you hate every word you’ve written?
Don’t be just another “aspiring author” — it’s time to finish.
★ In this issue of Indie Author Magazine, you’ll learn how to optimize your first draft process and join the ranks of working indies.
✓ How to conquer the muddy middle of your first draft… and finish strong.
✓ How to use dictation software like the most productive authors.
✓ What writing software can make your first draft a joy instead of a slog.
In this issue of Indie Author Magazine, you’ll learn all about first drafts, and meet Jami Albright, our featured author. She’s hilarious, relatable, and shares her story of pouring literal blood, sweat and tears into her first book — a runaway hit.
★ Besides the in-depth topic articles on first drafts, we have over a dozen more articles for you!
- How do top-earning authors leverage collaboration? Read their strategies!
- Discover what readers of Urban Fantasy expect and how you can satisfy them.
- Learn how to design your own author logo without spending a dime.
- Implement Ten Tips for Clubhouse – the new app indies use to share their secrets
- Do you know how to effectively kill a character with poison? Learn how to get away with murder.
- Uncover why hydration is key to imagination — and what apps work
- Get serious about Scrivener – read the shortcuts that pros use to master this popular tool
- Read reviews of top first draft books for indie authors
- Peruse Podcast Picks you need to bookmark and listen to every week
- Learn the technology tools the top-selling authors use (plus tutorials!)
◆ BONUS: Learn what thought-leader Kevin McLaughlin has to say about Amazon’s new serialized fiction marketplace, Kindle Vella. Is it the new killer app? ◆
✓ Don’t miss a single tip. Download this month’s e-book version and read today.
After purchase you’ll be able to download your file immediately and it will be available in the Downloads Area of your account.
You will ALSO be receiving an email from email@example.com with the link to download the book. If you have any trouble, click the help link at the top of the BookFunnel page and they’ll be happy to help.
If you did not receive your download email, click here: https://bookfunnel.com/help