Audiobook Production Basics, NFT Books, Marketing Nonfiction, and Getting Cozy with Mysteries
For self-published authors, the future is now. Without the traditional roadblocks to publishing, it’s now possible to take your intellectual property and expand your publishing universe to include not just e-books and paperbacks but also hardbacks, box sets, audiobooks, serialized newsletters, and even NFTs.
Dazzled by the possibilities? Overwhelmed and don’t know where to begin? Don’t worry. This issue is just for you.
★ In this issue of Indie Author Magazine, you’ll learn what successful authors use to expand their books into other formats like audiobooks, paid newsletters, NFTs, and hardbacks.★
Read three key articles:
✓ Hardbacks Made Easy: Your Step-By-Step Guide to Deciding Which Hardcover Options Are Right for You
✓ Make Some Noise: What—and How—Indie Authors Gain From a Growing Audiobook Industry
✓ NFT Books: A Work in Progress: A Vision from within the Infancy of Crypto Publishing
You’ll also meet Ines Johnson – the bestselling storyteller who loves good tropes, satisfying her readers with kissing books spanning multiple genres.
- Industry Insider Jamie Davis helps avoid common writing mistakes when writing medical details
- Win the Short Game: How to Successfully Market NonFiction
- Our sassy advice-giving aunt, ★ Indie Annie ★ gives advice to an author when an editor strangles their voice
- 10 Tips for Facebook: What’s working in 2022
- Get Cozy: How these mysteries satisfy readers one murder at a time
- Author Platforms: How to start or manage yours successfully by thinking like a spider
- Mindset Quick Tips: How to prioritize writing time when you have no time
- Standing Desks and Treadmill Desks: Worth the hype or another expensive coat rack?