Every indie author is also the CEO of their own career, which means that you wear many hats, and the buck stops with you. When switching from creative wordsmith to publishing boss, how do you set yourself up for success?
It’s time to make a realistic business and publishing plan, and we’ve got what you need to do it.
★ In this issue of Indie Author Magazine, you’ll learn the best goal setting and productivity hacks of successful self-published authors, maximizing their business. ★
Read the three key goal-setting articles:
✓ Defining Success: Not Everything Needs To Be Measured In Terms Of Money
✓ Turning Goal Setting On Its Head: Making TRAMS Goals
✓ Using Micro-Goals to Achieve Your Macro Dreams
You’ll also meet Becca Syme, the high-performing, motivated achiever who knows when to quit — and helps us all know, too, through her popular books and training courses.
- Industry Insider Craig Martelle gives us the motivational talk we all need right now.
- Our sassy advice-giving aunt, ★ Indie Annie ★ helps “conference-confused” focus on what matters most when considering events, webinars, and courses.
- From the Stacks: top goal setting and productivity books for indie authors.
- How to make tech tool Asana work for you.
- Learn what’s in the minds of psychological thriller readers… if you dare.
- Ways authors can make the most of their book reviews.
- All you need to know about including snow and inclement weather the right way.
- Ten Tips for Pinterest: How to play the long game with the visual social network.
- Developing beautiful stories using the Scene and Sequel (anti) structure.
- Fancy Top Hat to Publishers Cap: How to change hats to match your mindset.
- BONUS: Merri Maywether wraps her NaNoWriMo series and answers the question, “what’s next?”