Indie Author Magazine Featuring Monica Leonelle
Marketing for Indie Authors, Boosting Your Book Sales, Market Trends in Publishing, and Writing Research
In this issue of Indie Author Magazine, dive into the best practices for marketing your books and growing your audience. Learn about the latest publishing trends as well as tried-and-true methods for attracting readers whether you’re sharing a new story or expanding the world of an established series.
Read three key articles:
✓ Marketing Homework Any Author Can Do to Boost Book Sales
✓ The Transformative Power of Transmedia Storytelling
✓ The Indie Author’s Recipe for Cross-Genre Success
You’ll Also Meet USA Today Best-Selling Author Monica Leonelle. Read about Her Journey from Software Engineer to Productive Novelist And How She’s Used Her Expertise to Spark Other Indie Success Stories.
- Our Sassy, Advice-Giving Aunt, ★ Indie Annie ★ Suggests How to Put a Spin on Something That’s Been Done Before
- Tropes to Know to Help Your Superhero Novel Soar to New Heights
- Four Simple Ways to Stress Less
- Ten Tips: Amazon A+ Content
- Which Serial Fiction Platform Is Right for You?
- Martelle’s Motivation: The Best Is Yet to Come
- Book Influencers Help Turn a New Page in Publishing
- SPS Live from a Volunteer’s Point of View
- Travel the World with the World Wide Web: Research Tips for Writing about Real Places
- The Silent Struggle: Ways to Manage Mental Health