For indie authors, the saying, “Don’t Judge a Book By Its Cover” can kill your book sales.
The wrong cover can make or break your entire project – it can be the kiss of death and drive your rank straight to the dungeon. Worse, you may not even know why.
★ In this issue of Indie Author Magazine, we reveal the ways indie authors can avoid these mistakes.
Read this month’s cover design articles to learn what successful indies know:
✓ How to choose the right cover art and ensure you have the legal right to use it.
✓ How to find the perfect designer and what to ask before you hire them.
✓ The free tools you can use to create your own cover like a pro.
In this issue of Indie Author Magazine, you’ll learn all about covers, and meet Andrew Dobell, our featured author, and a talented cover designer. He shares insight that can save you time and money when it’s time to create your own covers.
Besides the in-depth topic articles on cover design, we have more articles for you!
- The top FIVE cover design books for indie authors
- Our Podcast Picks you need to bookmark and listen to every week
- The technology tools the top-selling authors use (plus tutorials!)
- What satisfies Sweet Romance readers? Read this and know.
- What you need to know before you dive into writing serialized fiction (including Kindle Vella, Radish, and others)
- All you need to know about pen names and how to create a secret identity
- Ten Tips for TIK TOK, the app driving 6-figure book sales
- How to expand your author community (even if you’re an introvert)
- Tips for staying healthy and adopting a successful author mindset.
★ BONUS: Learn the ways you can conquer your fear of missing out – insights from industry thought-leader Suzie O’Connell.
Don’t miss a single tip. Download this month’s e-book version and read today.
After purchase you’ll be able to download your file immediately and it will be available in the Downloads Area of your account.
You will ALSO be receiving an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to download the book. If you have any trouble, click the help link at the top of the BookFunnel page and they’ll be happy to help.
If you did not receive your download email, click here: https://bookfunnel.com/help