Marketing Translations, Is Your Book Multilingual, Writing Military Science Fiction
Translating your work into other languages can make you more money. Of course, your next question is, “How? What’s the very first thing I should do? I don’t know the first thing about translations!”
This issue of Indie Author Magazine answers those questions, and many more.
★ In this issue of Indie Author Magazine, you’ll learn how to translate your work into other languages, maximizing your earnings and long-term success.★
Read three key articles:
✓ Is Your Book Multilingual? Considerations for the Translations Question.
✓ There is no “I” in Translate: What’s it Take to Find Your Dream Translation Team?
✓ Marketing Translations.
You’ll also meet Steve Higgs, a man of contradictions. Tough ex-army man and 7-figure author of over sixty cozy mysteries in three years, featuring bored housewives and crime-solving police dogs.
- Our sassy advice-giving aunt, ★ Indie Annie ★ gives advice to an author whose family believes she’s wasting her time
- Ghostwriters: Is Haunting for Hire in your Future?
- 10 Tips for Bookbub: Demystifying the elusive featured deal — and so much more.
- Military Science Fiction: Interplanetary conflict meets speculative technologies.
- Is translation software available to authors that rivals native speaker translations? DEEPL might be the answer.
- We share resources for finding translators and tools to research and understand legal issues and rights.
- Amazon AWS: How indie authors can tap into cost-effective services of the global computing network.
- What podcasts are indies listening to? We share this issue’s top three.
- Do I call 911 or 999? When and how to incorporate Emergency Medical Services correctly in your manuscript.
- Writer Health and Wellness: Choosing the right chair, practicing gratitude, and how to avoid “comparisonitis”.
- From Our Stacks: We share our top five books on translations, launch plans, publishing rights, and process.