When you click to purchase you will be able to choose your favorite retail location to complete your order.
Apple Books – Barnes & Noble – Kobo – Amazon & More
Writing strong characters, character development, How to Develop a Fictional Character, Plotting a Novel, Publishing Picture Books, Children’s Book Publishing, Plotting Screenplays Indie Author Magazine Featuring Ricardo Fayet The ABCs of Publishing Picture Books, Plot points, Plotting Screenplays, and Writing Strong Characters In this issue of Indie Author Magazine, we revisit the craft of writing, focusing on plot points and writing strong characters readers love: or love to hate. Read three key articles:
Plotting A Book Vs. A Screenplay Three Essential Arcs For Crafting Strong Characters And Shaping Your Story The ABCs Of Publishing Picture Books Meet Ricardo Fayet, The Friendly Founding Face Of Reedsy, the Freelance Directory for Indie Authors, and Author of How to Market a Book. Plus:
- Our Sassy Advice-Giving Aunt, ★ Indie Annie ★ Gives Advice To An Author Who Wonders If She’s Good Enough Or Wasting Her Time
- 3 Essential Arcs For Crafting Strong Characters And Shaping Your Story
- 10 Tips For Newsletter Content: How To Keep Readers Engaged
- Atticus: A Writer’s Goldilocks Solution For Writing, Editing, And Formatting
- Genre Tropes: Criminal Justice. How To Write Arresting Police Procedurals.
- All About Romantasy: The Sizzling Marriage Of Romance And Fantasy
- Writing With Chronic Illness – Tips For Successfully Managing Your Career While Also Managing Your Health Challenges
- The Power Of Slow: How To Keep Writing From Becoming A Slog
- Industry Insider: Chrishaun Keller-Hanna On Growth In The Indie Author Industry And What’s Next?